Hey babes! Today I wanted to make a quick post about the details of my makeup from a few days ago because I really loved it (and it’s way simpler than you’d expect). I did a neutral halo eye with a pop of rose gold/champagne in the middle! If you want to know exactly what products I used to achieve it, keep reading 🙂
- Hard Candy Illuminating Sheer Envy Primer
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Ivory
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent
- Elf Blush Palette in Light (the orangy and berry shade mixed)
- Profusion Blush & Bronze book, the shade Shadow Bronze to contour
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl illuminator
- Becca Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Elf Baked “Blush” in Pinktastic as my powder highlight
Yes I used three highlighters!
- NYX Lip Pencil in Natural
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Love Craft
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- I applied White Chocolate all over my lid from lash line to brow bone
- I then blended Salted Carmel on my fluffiest brush (similar here) into my upper crease as my transition color
- Once the transition color is laid down I took Milk Chocolate on a slightly less fluffy brush (like this Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush) and placed it on my outer and inner corner and blended into my crease leaving the middle of my lid clean.
- After the edges of Milk Chocolate are adequately smoothed, I took an even smaller brush (such as this Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush) and put Semi-Sweet in the same places. Still leaving the middle of my lid naked, blending kind of a “bridge” above that blank spot into my crease.
- After all of that, I picked up Marzipan on my finger and packed that onto the clean space on my lid, not going above the crease!
- After that I highlighted my brow bone and inner corner with Champagne Truffle, applied eyeliner & mascara
- As always I used Nars eye shadow in Bali with my Sephora 90 brush which is the best eyebrow brush (although marketed for eyeliner) I’ve used to date.
I hope you all liked this post and will like, comment or follow! Don’t forget if you want to get notified every time I put up a new post, scroll to the bottom of this page and click “Follow” where it asks if you want to follow me via email! Thank you babes for stopping by 😘